Miscellaneous is dead

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Miscellaneous is dead
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #25
She's gonna arrest all the people who robbed Jeff of his money. :P
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #26
How does that relate to Zephar ruining the RPs around?

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #27
It doesn't. You've just been sleepy for a little while. :P
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #28
Ahh please die, thx bye.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
You know, Misc. wasn't anything special in and of itself. It was just fun because of all the oddball topics that appeared. And in case you have been living with your head encased in the wall for the past eight months or so, General has gained all those topics and become identical to Misc. in most ways.

—Alorael, who at first found General to be even better because the worst of the topics from Misc. didn't make the transfer. Looks like the garbage is making a comeback, though. Maybe General should be closed and everything should start over on Tech Support.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #30
Actually in my opinion I think it just clobs up General more than it used to be, maybe for the good. But no, I don't think it would be wise to close General and put every single crap topic in tech support. Tech support is what its for: tech support. Not for insane misc. topics.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #31
Alorael, come now! Misc was at least a bit more intellectual and was a much better place to post in. Plus, it wasn't comprised +50% of TGM and SM's rubbish.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #32
Oh, really. All I see you ever really posting here is political crap, which no one wants to hear. It probably makes you proud knowing that stuff, isn't that right?
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #33
Just because you're not interested in it doesn't mean 'no one' wants to hear it. I'd advance the hypothesis, in fact, that it'd be an indication of the opposite. Your tastes tend to range in a way that is considered low and uncouth by the rest of SW. I know that more of us enjoy political discussions than two or three people filling a topic with mindless bull consisting mostly of meaningless nonsense chuck full of inside jokes only one person gets and stupid, intentional spelling errors.

Wait, did I overshoot your vocabulary level on that one? Lemme try again:
You don't represent what the people at this board like or don't like. If anything, you represent what they despise. Shut the hell up lest I be forced to bust a cap in your ass.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #34
Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #35
Alec, seems like you're right. No, really. I never said I was representing anyone, but I've never seen anyone actually embrace it like its part of your family like you and TM. I know how you talk about bush and all that bull****, but hell I'll say something, I despise him too.

Don't get me wrong or anything, but the first paragraph was completely understandable. In fact, you probably just looked those words up. Eh, I don't see anyone except your little desp. friend welcoming you. So I shall be obliged to say this: SHUT THE FUC* UP FOR ONCE. Other people's business does not include yours, you son of a Bitc*.

[ Saturday, June 21, 2003 16:09: Message edited by: Crap Blood Swirl ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #36
SM - it's not that i hate you with a passion, but your pointless postfests are an extreme nuisance to slog through. TGM does this too, i know that. but, well, there's a reason why he's not canned yet. use some form of brains before posting, it would help a lot.

Alec, TM - i agree with you both about SM and all the other hated members, but constantly arguing and flaming about it isn't going to help. i'm not defending anybody, but seriously, lay off. nobody needs all the half decent topics to spiral downward into flame wars.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #37
To defend SM out of spite for Djur, Alec, etc.... or to defend those people because it would make this topic a lot more funny... descisions, descisions... and a nice long summer ahead...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #38
SM, you've just broken the CoC in a major way again. Flaming another member and blatant profanity, to be precise.

—Alorael, who will lock this topic now. Everyone, please stop attacking the spammers, real or perceived. SM, please stop spamming, cursing, and insulting.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages