People are stupid(Contains flamings)

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: People are stupid(Contains flamings)
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #0
(all posts edited to remove harsh profanity)

quote:
Originally posted by Solitaryhacker
Yes, this topic is g**. but that isnt the only thing that loneflame managed to screw up. If you have ever played any of the spiderweb software(like exile 3 ruined world) you would notice that all of the graphics he has "made" were just stolen from the various games they published. Claiming that he has made someone elses work is just not right at all.

My response
You frigging idiot. While I did modify (which means I changed them up a bit, which some BoE graphics designers, which I am btw, do) a few Spiderweb game graphics, I did create several of them from scratch, so thus you're are an idiot for believing otherwise. You should have taken a closer look, much like that dumb*** I e-mailed(which was probably you, Solitaryhacker) Btw, If you actually looked at the darn graphics you would have noticed that I modified them, which can make something your work. Besides most of the Exile monster graphics were taken from the game Realmz, which is made by Fantasoft.

His Response
quote: Originally posted by Solitaryhacker
How the hell am i supposed to know every god damn character from every game that they have published? I did take a close look later on, and realized how much of a dumb*** u were to modify those crappy lookin characters. Is idiot the only insult that you have in your pathetic vocabulary, or are you just some little kid that messes around with flash and photoshop?

My Response
I don't use photoshop, nor do I do flash stuff. I use Graphic Converter, a mac based graphic program than can make graphic sizes much smaller than they would normally be, while keeping the image quality, but that's not important. The main point of my site was origonally to be a site with Blades of Exile graphics(graphics to be used in BoE scenarios). Anyway, the reason I modified the graphics was for that purpose. I'm not selling them, so it shouldn't matter anyway.

Also I could have spotted the obvious differences back when I was 10, which I haven't been for about 7 years.

But if you're too retarded to actually try to get some of the facts before trying to flame me(or anyone for that matter), than I'm wasting my time trying to explain simple things, such as the BoE thing, to you.

His response
Right.....I didnt know what the hell "BoE" was because I have never played it, nor heard of it. You're right, maybe I was a little too stoned at the time to know just wtf I was doing.

Oh yeah, and maybe you could've spotted the differences because you actually played all of them. I on the other hand, have only played the Exile games, which for the most part have the same characters.

My Response
Which are different from what I did, but screw it. 2 people are enough to yell at for the same thing.

Hopefully my statement I added to that section of my site will make it stay 2 people who flamed me over a misunderstanding

[ Wednesday, May 14, 2003 18:28: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
wtf loneflame being older than I is something i seriously doubt

Then again, Imban put it nicely- there are plenty of people older than I am with nothing in their skulls. :P

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
LF, why do you keep making threads that make the baby Jesus weep?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #3
Lone Flame, let me put this as politely as possible:

[i]SHUT UP[/i]

EDIT: The one amusing thing about this thread is the irony of the title.

[ Wednesday, May 14, 2003 19:58: Message edited by: HawkGirl ]

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #4
Fair enough... go to hell.

Now I think I get off before my sleep dep makes me post some more pointless crap and yell at more people.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #5
Since this topic is like it is, and will probably KIKASSSD by mods, I must raise post count by posting this message.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #6
OMG

IMAGE(http://www.gnomereserve.co.uk/visitors1.jpg)

Was there an intended point to this topic, or was it just meant to be random spam?

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Goodbye, topic.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #8
Goodbye, topic.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00