Sputnik

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Sputnik
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

We need to see that there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

-S-

Sigh.

On no you dinnit Willis!

I fear legitimate things as well, like the cougar stalking me and the tree falling toward me. You go ahead with your fear based fear, or don't and join the wild side!

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #51
If you can never die in the absolute sense, death is nothing to fear.

I'm not so good with pain though. I'm more afraid of suffering than death. I'd invite the Cougar to make it quick.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #52
If we can never die in an absolute sense, swift nuclear armageddon is likely to be the best long-term solution to our problems. Unlike most other proposals for world peace, it doesn't need cooperation from everyone, and it's easily achievable with our current resources.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #53
That would be evading the problems, not solving them. Then we'd have to spend another few millennia getting back to where we are now and see if we could work it out better the next time. I'd rather we aced it this time. And it's not necessarily the first time we've been at this crossroads as a species in the distant past, for that matter.

--------------------
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

I'd rather we aced it this time.
Aren't we being selfish today. :P

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #55
Very Self-ish indeed. Anything I invoke for my Self, I also invoke for all of our Selves..and vice-versa. All the masters of history have conveyed the same message, that we are all one. This isn't meant to be a cute metaphor. It's a literal truth on an energetic/Soul level. I want the best for my/our Self. I wish us to get where we really want to go. I can't go there by my Self. So, oddly enough, being Self-ish, in a sense, is being truly loving. When we love our Self, we are able to love the whole of our Self, which is at about 6.6 individual representations on this planet at present.

-S-

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5389
Profile #56
Happy ES 50!

--------------------
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate. And I AM the clone

Pages