Favorite Fantasy Artist

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorite Fantasy Artist
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #0
I happen to like fantasy and science fiction artists. My favorite, if not one of the best illustrators that ever lived is Arthur Rackham. I have also picked a few that I am especially fond of.

Arthur Rackham

Arthur Rackham- Das Rheingold

Edmund Dulac

Edmund Dulac

Virgil Finlay

Virgil Finlay

Donato Giancola

Donato Art

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
*waits for Drakey to post the picture he's going to post*

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

desperance.net - Don't follow this link
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
Elfwood

That will be all.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
Rafal Hrynkiewicz ("Faugar")

Holger Goebber ("Koldar Mondrakken")

Perkan ("Isilhir")

Wonderful, every single one of them. But there are more behind the Santharia link in my sig. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
if NaCN were here, we'd see mass Elmore in no time.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #5
What a coincidence that I should just happen to drop by! Larry Elmore is indeed my favorite fantasy artist.
Now where has that “OMG NO PANTS!” picture gotten to? Oh well, this will have to do:
IMAGE(http://www.larryelmore.com/images/art/color/lg_co_052.jpg)

And then there was that pervert guy on Elfwood.. can't rememeber his name, though.

[ Monday, December 27, 2004 18:03: Message edited by: Shard ]

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Seilike:

*waits for Drakey to post the picture he's going to post*
I seem to have lost that link. And it's only my favorite because I loathe most other 'fantasy art'.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #7
John Howe (some of his best are missing even from his own site.)
John Jude Palencar (there is no online archive to give full credit to this artist.)

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com
AIM: Byzantine Jones