i can stand it no more

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: i can stand it no more
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25

I concur. :D

--- The code tag appears to restore order for what comes after it. This could be used wonderfully for Spoiler texts, you know! :)

[ Wednesday, June 30, 2004 22:34: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #26
I've created a monster. :(

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #27
No. No you haven't. Twas I, and RC. I started the whole topic, and RC isolated the symbol. This post is too short, and I just found something I find odd, and it makes me wonder. Sooo......

quote:
Originally written by Wise Man the:

testages.
Not that it matters, but did you realize you we're just syllables away from testes? :P

--------------------
I am the apidimy of seven sausages.
The Abyss DEAD.
TEH EVOL STRAWBERY When fruit fights back.
End of World We're definitely going to blow ourselves up.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #28
I take no credit creating this monster, like it or not. I only use it for the heck of it.

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
E-master, you are profoundly illiterate. :P

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.

Pages