What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #25
It is worthy of note that the majority of Spidweb's female population is bisexual, married, or in it principally for the RPs.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #26
Bisexual for me, thanks. And yes, I am in possession of a fine pair of ovaries.

[ Monday, February 09, 2004 16:19: Message edited by: Commodore Mango ]

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by O_o:

Man, you guys are shallow *shakes head*
I'll willingly admit to being one of the more shallow people I know. Really, though, the majority of men are shallow when it comes to women; it's just that some are willing to admit it, while some feel the need to put an act on for any female audience present. I suppose, though, that it's partially due to my unapologetic shallowness that I lack any semblance of a love life.....oh well. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Warrior
Member # 3117
Profile #28
hmmm, i like the cute, adorable girls, who swoon when i do small little sweet things for them...

--------------------
If your buddy is trying to hook up with a girl, you may sabotage him only in a manner that gives you no chances of getting any either.
-The Code

Pahk ya cah in hahvad yahd?? What ah ya? retahded?!

Can't figure out the other sex? Check out ladder theory!
[URL=http://www.laddertheory.com[/URL]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #29
I don't care that much about a girl's looks or personality, she just has to be decent-looking and apt for sex at a moment's notice. Looking like Ayu, however, would make her my goddess.
Boku wa Ayu wo ai suru. ^_^

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #30
Your mother. That's who I'm after. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/cool.gif)

--------------------
I want my Desert Plah back, (Drakey, check your PM's.)

"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #31
I like short girls, but aside from that, I don't have a lot of requirements. I'm a lot more restrictive about guys, I've noticed.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #32
EDIT: I like big butts. And I cannot lie.

[ Monday, February 09, 2004 19:19: Message edited by: The Iron Heel ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #33
So many respectable members have posted here now, that I think it's safe to do it without being totally owned.

So, besides from the usual intelligence-humour thing? Eh. Short and slim. And kind, of course, but having attitude is not a negative thing. Hair length doesn't matter.

See, here's what I mean: 'Nigue She has really got it all.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Full Frontal Nudity Custer:

It is worthy of note that the majority of Spidweb's female population is bisexual, married, or in it principally for the RPs.
The latter holds true for me.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #35
I like my shorty to have a sense of humor and be able to have intelligent conversations, but also be able to throw that all away and have some fun and let loose. Looks don't really matter to me as long as they're not hideously ugly - I can't be with you if I can't look at you. The first feature I notice on a girl is her face, unless there's something else that really stands out.

Also, I am innately attracted to Asians and Jewesses.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #36
quote:
Originally written by premonition:

quote:Originally written by Full Frontal Nudity Custer:

The latter holds true for me.[/quote]So we like you from a safe distance? There is something wrong with this?

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #37
Well, the first thing I notice is fatnes, I have fatophobia, so thats too bad.
Secound is the eyes, then the rest of her face.
Hair should be long, brown or dark blonde.
She has to be lower or just as tall as me.
Boobs is something I don't care about, in fact, I think big boobs look ugly.
Normal sized face, eyes that don't look totaly screwed, small mouth, and no-smoker.

She has to be funny, serious, intelegent and respecting, she should have good confidence, and she should care as much about me as I care about her.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #38
Uh, young women (Girls? Why would I want anyone under the age of 18?) who both don't play RPGs and don't like to look at me.

Though I know by now that I'll never have kids, and not because of myself.

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #39
Beggars can't be choosers. I'd settle for either
being able to find me if not attractive then tolerable, whilst still being sober enough not to throw up over me, or unconscious.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Warrior
Member # 1351
Profile #40
quote:
Not me. Straight, Single and I've never posted an RP in my life and I never intend to.

Some of these posts seem interesting though...

P.S. I know that technically this topic was designed for people interested in females but it was worth a look!

--------------------
Spend your lazy, endless crazy days inside my head.
BoE Posse
Member # 112
Profile #41
I spent my life searching for the perfect woman. And I found her. But she was searching for the perfect man.

--------------------
Win a free copy of Blades of Avernum!

The Don't Fix The Shark Competition
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #42
Mister Creator has summed up my own experience rather well. Although I might venture to say I'm less morose than he is. Life is life! Live, and smile, whether or not the most beautiful lady in the world tells you she ain't interested. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/tongue.gif)

EDIT: To address the topic at hand... I just know I like someone when I see them, or not. And with time, opinions change. It's silly to generalize about who you like since you really don't know until you've met them.

[ Thursday, February 12, 2004 13:05: Message edited by: Death by a Waveform ]

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #43
quote:
Originally written by Death by a Waveform:

To address the topic at hand... I just know I like someone when I see them, or not. And with time, opinions change. It's silly to generalize about who you like since you really don't know until you've met them.
That's true in some situations. There is a good deal of flexibility in terms of the types of girls a man is capable of becoming attracted to, generally. However, a good deal of men do have a general "type," or category of woman, that the majority of the women they have been attracted to fit under.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #44
quote:
Originally written by Saunders:

So we like you from a safe distance? There is something wrong with this?
I never said there was. You may like or dislike me as much as you please. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #45
Well I'm totally obsessed with you, for one, and only the fact that you live in Australia is keeping me away. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/tongue.gif) (with an emphasis on the IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (2)_files/tongue.gif) )

YAY4ME, I know exactly what Motrax's perfect woman looks like.

...I guess I might as well try to describe my own preferences. I like a girl to be shorter than me, but height doesn't really matter. Long hair definitely helps, but it's not necessary. I try to keep myself ungeeky, at least in appearance, and I think most girls should do the same, but similar interests are definitely a good thing. Hair/eye color doesn't matter, but I prefer Caucasians to Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners, Indians, whatever (Jewesses count as Caucasians, right?). Um... I find anorexia unattractive, and anything resembling anorexia. Not that I like girls to be fat, not at all, but "waifish" does not describe the perfect girl, to me. Intelligence is a plus, but I prefer to be smarter, just because. Um... a similar sense of humor is close to vital, because anyone who doesn't like my kind of humor is probably going to get tired of me after a while. Maybe a bit flirtatious, big eyes, pretty face, nice, well-proportioned body (not too big, not too small, you know?) ...hm.

Also, they have to be fine with no sex before marriage and a potentially life-long commitment; I see sex as a gift to married couples, and divorce as a last resort that should be avoided from the start, "the start" being dating.

So, just to make our non-bisexual/lesbian female members feel included, what kind of guys do you like? If there's some kind of general concensus, it might help my chances at school...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #46
I like tall men, as I'm tall myself. I like average to big guys, though I rarely end up with them. Well-groomed appearance is always a plus, but a little bit of scruffiness isn't bad. He definitely should not be obsessed with his own looks. I prefer dark-haired men. I like intelligent men with decent senses of humor. A guy who is good at something and likes to teach other people about it definitely can be attractive. He should be fairly serious, but willing to cut loose and be silly every now and then.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #47
quote:
Originally written by Sir David:

So, just to make our non-bisexual/lesbian female members feel included, what kind of guys do you like? If there's some kind of general concensus, it might help my chances at school...
Christian guys that are waiting until marriage, and are smart, calm, and serious when a person should be, but also relaxed. Looks don't really matter, but I'd want him to be clean and well-groomed.

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #48
quote:
Originally written by dareva:

I like tall men, as I'm tall myself. I like average to big guys, though I rarely end up with them. Well-groomed appearance is always a plus, but a little bit of scruffiness isn't bad. He definitely should not be obsessed with his own looks. I prefer dark-haired men. I like intelligent men with decent senses of humor. A guy who is good at something and likes to teach other people about it definitely can be attractive. He should be fairly serious, but willing to cut loose and be silly every now and then.
*starts to raise eyebrow, but breaks into convulsive giggling halfway through*

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #49
quote:
Originally written by Sir David:

Also, they have to be fine with no sex before marriage and a potentially life-long commitment; I see sex as a gift to married couples,
That's interesting actually. The abstinence thing seems to be a pretty large movement in the US. I've actually had people attempt to get me to buy 'abstinence rings'. Curiously David, do you have religous reasons for that?

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw

Pages